HOW TO APPLY
Students shall apply in the prescribed application form on or before the date mentioned in the notification of Calicut University. Application Form and prospectus can be obtained in person on payment of Rs. 200/- or by post on sending a DD for Rs. 230/- drawn in favour of Silver Arts & Science College, Payable at SBI Perambra (Cost of application form and prospectus once paid will not be refunded). Self attested copies of the Mark lists of the qualifying examination, and other certificates should be attached with the application form.
MODE OF SELECTION
50% of the seats will be filled by the University and the remaining 50% will be filled by the management. A separate application shall be submitted for seats under management quota.
The principal reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Application received after the last date mentioned in the University notification will not be considered . Applications which are not properly filled in are also liable to be rejected.
Admission shall be made purely by merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Individual memo will be sent for appearing for an interview. The candidate appearing for the interview should be accompanied by his/her parent.
- Candidates should remit full amount of 1st Semester Tuition Fee and other Fees before seeking admission.
- The candidates seeking admission to the course will have to abide by the campus rules & regulations issued from time to time.
- Individual attention and counselling will be given to each students.
- Tests and examinations will be conducted regularly. Absence will be viewed seriously
- Parent of each student will be required to come to the end of semester for evaluation.
- Any other details not specifically covered in the prospectus will be decided by the authority and such decision shall be final.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- SSLC/equivalent,+2/ equivalent Certificate for UG & Degree ML, Provisional Certificate /Degree Certificate for PG, CAP Registration.
- TC & Conduct Certificate received from the institute where the student studied last.
- Migration or equivalent certificate, if applicable
- Three copies of passport size photograph
- NCC/NSS/Ex-servicemen/Physically handicapped/Sports Quota certificate if applicable.